Monday, June 22, 2009

Get your ShallowGal fix here

Dear Reader:

Yes, ShallowGal's been MIA lately. It's been a giant clusterfuck of stomach flu and burst pipes around here.(1) And lethargy. Lots of lethargy.

But SG did manage to squeak out something over at DC Metro Moms. I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but if you feel it in your heart, please head over there and give me some lovin'. Muchas Gracias.

And there are about a dozen posts stacked in my draft file, all with exciting titles like "my garden" and "this is not my mother's gourmet club" so don't give up on me quite yet.

xo, SG

1) Why do those 2 things always occur simultaneously in this house?

3 comments:

Beth said...

Throwing up and pipes bursting at the same time? Damnnit! You were being smoted!

Hope you feel better.

MommyTime said...

Ugh. I'm so sorry for you. Bursting pipes all around is no fun. I hope you get well soon.

Keyona said...

Didn't know you were a DC Momma too!