Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mostly Wordless Wednesday: ShallowGal's new shoes

Last night ShallowGal found herself at Bloomingdales. Which was a tremendous coincidence because ShallowGal needed some new boots, and Bloomingdales just so happened to have a shoe department.



Coincidence or fate?
ShallowGal would never tempt fate. Better buy the boots.


But something nagged at ShallowGal. A feeling these boots reminded her of something. And in a dream it came to her:



Not the fashion statement ShallowGal was hoping to make.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a Llama?

Marinka said...

That is so, so very funny. I think you should get a sweater to match. Did you know that llamas have small brains? I have no idea if that's true or not, that's why I asked if you knew.

{sue} said...

Fringe is totally hot!

country mouse said...

That totally reminds me of the "Yeti Costume" worn by Toni Collette for her date with Hugh Grant in "About A Boy". Only I'm sure they look great on you : )

Tami Wyatt said...

I did not see that coming! The lama picture cracked me up.

I love your boots and I don't think they look lama-ish.

shrink on the couch said...

Dreams never lie.

Anonymous said...

Did you get the matching jacket?



peace
#2