Thursday, October 9, 2008

ShallowGal's get rich quick scheme

ShallowGal's been watching the problems on Wall Street. And the effects on her family's 401K. Either PCSguy is going to have to work until he's ninety or ShallowGal needs a plan.

And one thing ShallowGal can always be counted on for is having a plan. (1)(1.5)

ShallowGal is going to open a pole dancing gym. No you perv, get your mind out of the gutter. A classy pole dancing gym, for women to get exercise and have fun.


And because when SG can do this, PCSguy will ensure her financial future.
Photo stolen from these guys.


This is no ass backwards plan, for your information, although it should result in ShallowGal having a very nice ass. Like any prudent business woman, ShallowGal started with a little market research; in this case, a survey. Goddess fitness in Bethesda offers a trial class and SG invited Lolita and Decidedly Right to go next week to try a class. DR told SG to stop acting like a whore, but Lolita was in.

That gives us a 50% interest rate in pole dancing classes in women between 35 and 45. (2)

ShallowGal's Northern Virginia town has 20,000 women over the age of 18. Do the math. 10,000 women are wandering Burke, Virginia right now wishing they could find some place to learn to pole dance.

If four different tae kwon do studios can exist within 3 square miles, a pole dancing gym should be a license to print money. And ShallowGal will be laughing all the way to the bank.

1. Another is SG will NEVER let you drink alone.
1.5) Another is overuse of prepositions. A third is laziness when it comes to renumbering footnotes during the editing process.
2. Math is totally SG's strong point.

8 comments:

vuboq said...

vuboq is totally wondering if this is the kind of thing people think about after they've been fasting for 56gabillion hours or what.

Marinka said...

This sounds like a great plan! I'm in, I want to be your 200% partner. Where do we get all the Polish people?

Stimey said...

Editing process?

Blink.

I should look into one of those.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, SG, I didn't mean to be so insulting. What I meant to say was stop being such a *classless* whore.

But I do think this is a great idea. You open your pole dancing "studio" and I'll gather a horde of bible thumpers to protest outside of it. That way, we'll all take our minds off the economy. Brilliant!

I'm Julie said...

SG I'm IN. You're brilliant.

'Course I've already had my glass of wine. You're not letting me drink alone, are you?

Wait a minute - maybe THAT's why this is such a great idea. Perhaps tomorrow the thought of my big clumsy ass writhing around a pole won't seem quite so saucy.

Anonymous said...

I am so in on the pole dancing. I can do wonders with a pole. Just saying....


peace
#2

Anonymous said...

You know they have pole dancing classes for kids and TODDLERS here?

Yeah.

High class classiness.

You need to get some of that action too woman.

Emilita said...

Who-oa. This is interesting, and quite close to where I live. Sounds fun, though I'm not sure if it fits into my budget. More importantly, I think I'd be too shy to go!

But I'm going to keep it in mind...