She's either going to be a rock star or the Vice Presidential debate moderator. (1)
Debate moderator is actually a job tailor made for Noa, as there is little in life she likes more than asking questions. One day I actually counted how many questions (2) Noa asked; the answer, a mind numbing 278. Assuming she sleeps 10 hours a night, that works out to 19.8 questions an hour, or one every THREE minutes. All day, every day. Getting paid to ask questions? Icing on the cake.
When Noa heard that Gwen Ifill had broken her ankle, she immediately started working on the questions she would ask, should her presence be required in St. Louis.
- Have you ever been to Russia? What about China? Did you like it? Did you bring me anything?
- How many cars do you have?
- Is today a good day for a car wash? What about a lemonade stand?
- Do you like to play football? Do you watch football? Who's your favorite team?
- Do you have a dog?
The makers of Palin bingo would need to do a monster re-write for the answers you'd get to these questions.
Never one to be left out, Eli has a few questions of his own:
- What's your roof made of? (3)
- Do you know Blues Clues dad, Steve? Is he nice or bad?
- Do you have any gum?
1. She's no idiot, my little girl. It's a pretty cushy job, what with 1460 days off every four years.
2. Full questions only, not just phrases ending with a question mark like "mom?"
3.It took a few minutes to figure out the roof fixation but finally determined he must have read The Three Little Pigs at school. Or he's planning a career in shingles.