I'm so going to win. No offense to all my old BFFs. Y'all still rock.(1) But Paris needs me. I mean do you know what Nicole did to her? (2)
Now to be considered, I need to make a 90 second video and I'll get to that later. I also have to write at least one blog entry that answers all the following questions:
- Do you consider yourself fabulous? How so?
- What qualities make you the perfect celebrity BFF?
- What similarities do you share with Paris? How are you different?
We both take a mean mug shot
We're not completely interchangeable though, she signed with Donald Trump modeling agency and I took a pass. And her birthday is February, 1981 and mine's not until May of, um, some other year.
- It's hard to stay in the public eye. How would you maintain the limelight?
I guess my question is what does Paris bring to the table? Will she watch my kids when I go to the dentist? Will she spend hours surfing the net trying to find the best price on the Enchanted dvd? ($13.99 at Circuit City for 5 days only) Will she lend me her cool leather jacket when I go out to dinner with PCSguy? Will she keep her mouth shut when I wear the same yoga pants 3 days in a row, and she knows I don't even go to yoga? I think she will. But I may hold on to my current BFFs too, just in case. (3)
1) Even if you never read my blog: I'm talking to you Linda and Teri.
2) If you do, can you tell me? I never did really figure it out.
3) Even if they can't be bothered to read my blog.