Alternate alternate title: Nobody wants to read this crap.
Here's ShallowGal's schedule for today. As VUBOQ would say: I haz all teh fun.
7:45 Noa to school
8:25 Jake to school
9:30 Eli to school
9:30 to 12:30 ShallowGal tackles her to-do list
12:30 Eli home from school
12:45 Noa home from school
1:35 Jake home from school
2:20 Jake and Noa 'well kid' check-ups. (1)
2:45 All 3 kids flu shots.
3:00 Jake and Noa to gymnastics
4:00 Jake from gymnastics
4:25 Noa from gymnastics
5:00 Parent conference with Jake's teacher
5:30 Jake to Hebrew school
7:30 Jake home from Hebrew school
Things on SG's to-do list:
- pack entire family for Disney world trip (2)
- find guest bloggers (3)
- Pay bills, laundry, meals, etc. All the minutiae I usually protect you guys from having to hear about.
How SG will probably really spend her day:
- blogging (4)
- watching tivo-d episodes of 17 Kids and Counting
1) Their birthdays are in March and September. SG is nothing if not timely.
2) We come back a week from tomorrow. Our trip is basically over already. Bummer.
3) Interested? E-mail me or comment.
4) and right now, we're both thinking it's so not worth it.