Thursday, November 8, 2007

Defining myself thru a blog

So when I told all my friends (fine, both my friends) I had a blog, obviously the question came up: What kind of blog is it? Is it a parenting blog, you know, one of those mommy manifetos? Is it about shopping or drinking? Because c'mon, it's not like I'm flush with hobbies. (We discussed this over salad and shiraz at Nordstrom at 11:30 in the morning so you can pretty much assume this is not the place to find predictions about the next interest rate cut.)

So over the course of the next week, in between shopping for the perfect shoes to match my new eyeliner and carpooling to skating, swimming and Spanish, I will attempt to determine exactly what kind of blog this will be.

And for the record, my husband would like you all to know that he is NOT a printer cartridge salesman. He is actually A VERY IMPORTANT ADVERTISING EXECUTIVE.

No comments: