Between his travel schedule and his food snobbishness, PCSguy was rarely invited. One year we all went on Christmas eve (2). The owner asked me who that man was and I told her. She turned to the waiter and said something in Chinese and then told me they had a bet; was PCSguy my husband or my father. Why did I marry a man who was so much older, they wanted to know.
So anyway. Now I'm married to a man who is a full decade my senior. Look what ShallowGal made for her sugar daddy:
ShallowGal has heard tell of women who use mixes and canned frosting. Or even buy pre-made cakes. Obviously they do not love their PCSguy the way I love mine.(3)
You know how ShallowGal has been all contemplate-y about dying? Let's examine a partial list(4) of things that went into this cake and see if heart disease is on her list of worries:
- 4 eggs
- a full cup of butter
- a cup of heavy cream
- a cup of half and half
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 cups of confectioner sugar.
But trust me. That would be the way to go.
1) Mostly because it was easy and convenient but also cause Jake and Noa were half price and Eli was free. Lunch for 4 with tip was $15.
2) Chinese food being the official Christmas meal of Jews worldwide.
3) Wouldn't it be funny if I were really like that?
4) Did you notice that SG seems to really prefer 'partial lists." It's the lawyer in her.